Subcellular Protein Structure Analysis
Creative Proteomics provides you with a one-stop service for protein structure determination, from protein expression to final protein structure analysis. We have the following three technology platforms: X-ray single crystal diffraction, cryo-electron microscopy and nuclear magnetic resonance.
Techniques for Subcellular Protein Structure Analysis:
|Technologies||Principle and Application||Other Information|
|X-Ray Single Crystal Diffraction||Principle: The molecular image is directly obtained by measuring the angle and intensity of X-ray scattering by electrons.|
Application: Analysis of protein structure and research of micro to sub-micro structures
|TECAN Freedom EVO 8 protein crystal dispensing workstation|
|Cryo-Electron Microscopy Analysis||Principle: Project a certain direction of the same biological macromolecule. Subsequent adjustments are made to superimpose the average to increase the signal-to-noise ratio and enhance the structural information of the common part. Finally, the projections in various directions are reconstructed in three-dimensional space to obtain their three-dimensional structure information.|
Applications: Cryo-electron microscopy can be used to study macromolecules with symmetrical structures, and it is also suitable for studying macromolecular complexes with irregular structures. There is almost no limit on the upper limit of the molecular weight.
|According to the different characteristics of the sample, the three-dimensional structure of the sample can be analyzed by four different methods.|
|Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Analysis||Principle: An atomic nucleus whose nuclear magnetic moment is not zero. Under the action of an external magnetic field, Zeeman splitting occurs in the nuclear spin level. The physical process of resonance absorbing radio frequency radiation at a specific frequency.|
Application: Analysis of the three-dimensional structure of biological macromolecules such as proteins and nucleic acids in solution; Study the dynamic changes of the conformation of biological macromolecules at various time scales; Study the interactions between biological macromolecules and ligands; Screening for drugs targeting biological macromolecules
|Bruker AVANCEIII HD 800MHz and Bruker AVANCE III HD 600MHz two liquid nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers are available|
Advantages of Subcellular Protein Structure Analysis Service:
- You can choose the technology that suits your samples and needs.
- Exclusive solutions that can be customized for you. Guarantee effective after-sales service.
- Efficient, fast and cost-effective.
- Cryo-electron microscopy can be used to study macromolecules with symmetrical structures. It is also suitable for studying macromolecular complexes with irregular structures. There is almost no limit on the upper limit of the molecular weight.
- For X-ray single crystal diffraction services, the crystallization process is a key step because proteins have their unique physical and chemical properties. Creative Proteomics's experienced experts can take advantage of hundreds of different crystallization conditions and methods to provide our customers with the most cost-effective method in the initial crystal screening.
If you are unsure which technology to choose, please contact us and we are glad to discuss it with you.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.