Membrane Protein ProductionOnline Inquiry
Cell membrane proteins consist of a significant fraction of the proteome of all living cells. At the same time, they are major targets of biomedical research and drug discovery. Membrane proteins including G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), ion channels and other proteins, are the main targets for large-molecule antibody drugs and small-molecule drug design. In particular, membrane proteins play an important role in the current mainstream immunosuppressive therapies, such as CAR-T cell therapy.
Membrane protein production service at Creative Proteomics
Creative Proteomics provides a one-stop shop for membrane protein production through high-quality membrane protein expression, extraction, stabilization and purification. Our efficient membrane protein production service will significantly reduce unnecessary R&D and time costs for our customers, thereby accelerating progress in membrane protein-based drug development and mechanism research.
- Membrane protein expression
With multiple reliable protein expression systems, including prokaryotic (Escherichia coli, E. coli expression systems) and eukaryotic expression systems (yeast, insect cell and mammalian cell expression system), we can express high-quality membrane proteins. Our membrane protein products are characterized by high yield, low toxicity, and relatively high functionality. Based on our experienced research staff and professional protein expression and purification technologies, we can provide the following native and functional membrane proteins:
-Other membrane targets
- Membrane and membrane protein extraction and purification
In order to deeply study the structure, content and post-translational modification characteristics of membrane proteins, and to clarify and analyze the functions of proteins and the characteristics of exerting physiological effects, the separation and purification of membrane proteins are necessary. We provide the following services, including but not limited to:
-Integral membrane protein separation and purification
-Peripheral membrane protein separation and purification
-Membrane protein extraction
Applications of our membrane proteins
- Functional and structural research on membrane proteins
- Drug discovery and development
- Antibody discovery and development
- Vaccine discovery and development
- Immunoprecipitation and protein-protein interaction
- Disease-specific protein biomarker discovery
- Enzymatic activity analysis
- Complex ligand screening
Why choose us?
- A team of experts in molecular biology, proteomics and biochemistry
- Always robust workflow and rigorous quality control procedures
- Provide scalable, pure, and stable membrane proteins
- Customized solutions optimized for specific customer projects
With the help of our reliable and efficient services, we believe our customers, involving pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies and academic research centers, will see a qualitative increase in the speed of project development. If you have any questions about our services, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our professional technical staff will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with professional answers.
- Membrane Protein Production
- Membrane and Membrane Protein Extraction
- Membrane Protein-Molecule Interaction Analysis
- Membrane Protein Structure Determination
- Membrane Protein Microarray Screening Service
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.