Mitochondrial Metabolomics Analysis ServicesOnline Inquiry
Mitochondria are semiautonomous organelles with bilayer membrane structures in eukaryotic cells, which are involved in bioenergy metabolism, biosynthesis, and various types of signal transduction. Involved in cellular adaptive regulation in stress response. It is also involved in processes such as cell differentiation, metabolite transport, and apoptosis.
Creative Proteomics provides a one-stop service for mitochondrial metabolomics analysis, which aims to conduct a comprehensive analysis of mitochondria from a holistic perspective. The main contents include: 1) Study the metabolic process that occurs dynamically in mitochondria and avoid the interference caused by the level and changes of metabolites in the cytoplasm; 2) Study the metabolite transfer between mitochondria and cytoplasm; 3) Study the pathogenesis and drug discovery of mitochondrial diseases, and promote the development of targeted drugs for mitochondrial diseases.
We Provide the Following Services, including but not Limited to:
Our services include targeted and untargeted metabolic analysis. You can choose according to your experimental purpose and sample.
1. Untargeted Metabolomics Services
Unbiased detection of all small molecule metabolites in the mitochondria. Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry technology was used to collect mass spectra of mitochondria metabolites. Compare the content of metabolites in different groups of samples to find differential metabolites. And explore metabolic pathways between differential metabolites.
2. Targeted Metabolomics Services
Quantify and analyze several target compounds in mitochondria or all or part of metabolites involved in a certain pathway. We have the Orbitrap LC-MS system and developed a large-scale metabolomics quantitative method with the help of PRM (parallel reaction monitoring) technology.
|Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy||700 MHz Bruker Avance III HD||10-6|
|GC-MS||Finnigan TRACE DSQ GC-MS system with Electron Ionization (EI) and Chemical Ionization (CI) capability||10-12|
|LC-MS||Agilent Ion Trap LC-MS system||10-15|
Advantages of Mitochondrial Metabolomics Analysis Services:
- Efficient and stable protein extraction method: based on the mainstream mitochondrial extraction technology, we have optimized the upstream and downstream of the extraction scheme, increased the protein flux, and the extraction purity can be increased by 10-20% on the original basis.
- Advanced instruments and equipment: NMR, LC-MS, GC-MS and other detection equipment can be flexibly selected according to different experimental needs.
- Rich experience: Creative Proteomics has 13 years of experience in proteomics and metabolomics analysis, and has a professional metabolomics team.
- Strict quality control: From sample processing, quality evaluation to machine testing, every step is strictly controlled to ensure the accuracy of the results.
- Professional bioinformatics analysis: Creative Proteomics has a professional and experienced bioinformatics analysis team to provide you with comprehensive and high-quality data analysis.
- Cost-effective: Creative Proteomics can provide customers with comprehensive services to help you effectively save experimental costs.
Mitochondrial Metabolomics Analysis Roadmap
Data Analysis of Mitochondrial Metabolomics
|Standard Analysis||Data preprocessing (noise filtering, peak matching, peak extraction) and normalization|
|Data quality control (QC sample TIC overlay and PCA analysis)|
|Differential metabolite screening (PCA. PLS-DA dimensionality reduction processing, volcanic map)|
|Differential metabolite analysis (Venn diagram, cluster heat map, metabolite correlation analysis, Z-score analysis, pathway analysis, ROC analysis)|
|Personalized Analysis||Weighted gene co-expression network analysis (WGCNA)|
|Metabolite correlation analysis|
|Analysis of factors affecting metabolic pathways|
Other Related Services:
- Mitochondrial Isolation and Mitochondrial Protein Purification Service
- Mitochondrial Proteomics Services
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.