Exosome Isolation and Purification Service
Exosomes are membrane vesicles secreted by cells and are widely present in various biological fluids and cell culture fluids. There are complex background interferences in these biological samples, such as cell debris, cell vesicles, and protein aggregates. Creative Proteomics can isolate and purify high-purity exosomes for you, and facilitate subsequent related biological analysis.
Exosomes can affect the function of target cells by transmitting information, activate cell signaling pathways, and play a role in physiological, pathological processes such as immunity, coagulation, and tumors. The study of protein differential expression is the key to distinguish exosomes from different sources and to explore the origin of exosomes. Compared with nucleic acids, differential expression of exosomal proteins is more difficult to detect, and conventional isolation methods are extremely vulnerable to protein contamination. Creative Proteomics can solve this problem and provide you with high-purity exosomes.
Advantages of Our Exosome Isolation and Purification Services:
- Optimized and optional multiple separation technologies are available.
- Obtained pure exosome with low impurities. The high abundance of contaminated protein in the blood samples is very low.
- High purity, high yield, and low cost.
- We will conduct purity verification tests to ensure that the isolated protein reaches the target purity, otherwise there is no charge.
Methods of Exosome Isolation and Purification Services:
1. Sucrose Gradient Centrifugation
Sucrose gradient centrifugation can obtain exosomes with higher purity than differential centrifugation. However, this method is not suitable for large-scale proteome analysis.
2. Polymer-based Exosome Enrichment Method
Protein aggregation and inadequate cleaning can lead to more interference proteins in exosomes, such as albumin and immunoglobulin in blood exosomes. The coarse exosomes are obtained by low-speed centrifugation after incubation with PEG and medium. The exosomes are further cleaned by ultra-high-speed centrifugation. In order to determine the reliability of the results, we can use the stable isotope labeling with amino acids in cell culture (SILAC) technology to distinguish exosome proteins from serum proteins in the identified results.
3. Immunomagnetic Bead Method
Immune magnetic beads are spherical magnetic particles coated with a monoclonal antibody, and can specifically bind to a target substance. The antibodies against the exosomes-associated antigens were incubated with the exosomes in advance, washed with distilled water, and resuspended in PBS. This method can guarantee the morphological integrity of exosomes.
4. Size Exclusion Chromatography Method
The exosomes have a larger particle size than proteins and lipids and can quickly pass through the separation column. Proteins and lipids interact more strongly with the media and pass through the column more slowly. In this way, the exosomes and impurities are efficiently separated to obtain exosomes with higher purity.
Test design, purity analysis report, extracted exosome and/or purified protein sample.
Want to learn more about exosome isolation, exosome identification, qualitative and quantitative analysis of exosome proteome or data analysis services? We provide one-stop analysis of Exosome Proteomics Services.
- Lobb R J, Becker M, et al. Optimized exosome isolation protocol for cell culture supernatant and human plasma. Journal of extracellular vesicles, 2015, 4(1): 27031.
- Li P, Kaslan M, et al. Progress in exosome isolation techniques. Theranostics, 2017, 7(3): 789.
- Zeringer E, Barta T, et al. Strategies for isolation of exosomes. Cold Spring Harbor Protocols, 2015, 2015(4): pdb. top074476.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.