Centrosome Analysis ServicesOnline Inquiry
The centrosome is an important membraneless organelle present in animal cells and lower plant cells. They are the major microtubule organizing centers in a large number of animal cells. They are involved in a variety of cellular functions, such as cell migration, cell polarity, cell division and cell signaling.
Centrosome abnormalities have been observed in a variety of diseases, including cancer, brain disorders, and ciliopathies. Abnormalities in the number or structure of centrosomes are present in cells from a variety of malignancies, including prostate cancer, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, bladder cancer, and cervical cancer. Centrosomes may influence tumorigenesis as well as cell morphology, polarity and migration by regulating intracellular microtubule dynamics, and these properties of cells may determine the structure and migration preferences of tumor tissue.
Creative Proteomics can provide a professional centrosome multi-omics analysis platform to help you better understand the relationship between centrosomes and these diseases. We have high resolution mass spectrometry instruments and a dedicated bioinformatics team to provide you with centrosome proteomics, centrosome metabolomics and centrosome lipidomics analysis services. Our aim is to provide you with excellent service, accelerate your project and open up new horizons. We will use histological techniques to study centrosomes, which will help to gain a deeper understanding of the mechanisms that produce centrosomal abnormalities in diseases and facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of related diseases.
The Centrosome Assays We Offer Include but Are Not Limited to:
1. Centrosome isolation and centrosome protein purification
2. Centrosome proteomics analysis
- Study of protein expression patterns: study of the characterization of all proteins in a particular cell or tissue under specific conditions
- Study of protein function patterns: reveal all protein functions and their modes of action
- Study of protein-protein and protein-DNA interactions
- Analysis of post-translational modifications of centrosome proteins
- Structural analysis of proteins
- Subcellular localization of proteins
- Discovery and identification of new proteins
- Protein full spectrum analysis
Quantitative analysis of human centrosome architecture by targeted proteomics and fluorescence imaging (Manuel et al., 2016)
3. Centrosome metabolomics analysis
- Metabolite differential expression analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of metabolites
4. Centrosome lipidomic analysis
- Analysis of centrosome lipid composition and levels
- Analysis of differential expression of centrosome lipid molecules
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of centrosome lipid molecules
- Data quality control and molecular identification
- Expression quantitative analysis
- Differential analysis
- Functional annotation and enrichment analysis
- Bauer, M., Cubizolles, F., Schmidt, A., & Nigg, E. A. (2016). Quantitative analysis of human centrosome architecture by targeted proteomics and fluorescence imaging. The EMBO journal, 35(19), 2152-2166.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.