Quantitative Analysis of ProteomeOnline Inquiry
As a good partner of pharmaceutical companies and research institutions, Creative Proteomics has rich experience in protein quantification and advanced quantification platforms to provide you with quantitative analysis services for proteins. The dynamic changes of the proteome abundance in cells have important effects on various life processes. The introduction of quantitative techniques and differential analysis into proteomics has helped to study proteomic changes under certain physiological or pathological conditions as well as proteomic analysis.
Advantages of Protein Quantification Services:
- Rich proteomics experience. The company has been engaged in proteomics related services for 16 years.
- Professional Platforms. High-resolution Q Exactive Hybrid Quadrupole-Orbitrap mass spectrometer is available.
- Bioinformatics services. Our bioinformatics analysts can help you interpret the final data.
- Custom services. Based on your samples and requirements, we can customize a dedicated solution for you.
Methods of Protein Quantification Services We Can Provide:
Combined with our mass spectrometry platform, we can provide you with multiple technologies to help you quantify proteins.
1. SILAC Quantitation Service
A widely used in vivo labeling technique that is closer to the true state of the sample. The method can identify and quantify the relative changes of the target protein, and the labeling rate is as high as 100%.
2. Isotope-Coded Affinity Tag Protein Quantitation Service
An in vitro labeling technique. This technology can directly test mixed samples, and can quickly qualitatively and quantitatively identify low-abundance proteins, especially hydrophobic proteins such as membrane proteins. In addition, it can quickly find important functional proteins.
3. TMT Protein Quantitation Service
TMT technology can mark up to 10 samples simultaneously in a single experiment. Samples from different sources can be separated by chromatography and identified by mass spectrometry simultaneously with high repeatability. Low abundance protein can be detected.
4. iTRAQ Quantification Service
The iTRAQ technique can label up to eight samples simultaneously in a single experiment. All known proteins, including high molecular weight proteins, acid-base proteins, membrane proteins and insoluble proteins, can be identified and quantified.
5. Multiple Reaction Monitoring Protein Quantitation Service
SRM/MRM technology eliminates the interference of other ions as much as possible and improves the signal-to-noise ratio of target peptides and the sensitivity and repeatability of qualitative and quantitative detection of target peptides. It is considered the "gold standard" for protein quantification based on mass spectrometry.
6. Parallel Reaction Monitoring Protein Quantitation Service
PRM technology has high sensitivity, reproducibility and accuracy. The quantitative range can be up to 5 orders of magnitude. Compared with MRM protein quantification technology, this technology can directly detect all secondary ions, reducing the selection and optimization process of daughter ions.
7. SWATH-DIA Protein Quantitation Service
SWATH technology has comprehensive information storage capability, which can store data for each peak value of MS/MS. There is no need for repeated testing of the same sample. Therefore, it can identify all molecules in complex samples, including low abundance proteins and peptides.
- Experimental procedure
- Related MS parameters
- Mass spectrogram
- Raw data
- Analysis report of protein difference level
- Bioinformatics analysis report (PCA analysis of multi-component samples; functional annotation of proteins; statistical analysis of differentially expressed proteins; cluster analysis of differentially expressed proteins; analysis of differential protein interactions)
Reports are available in Excel or PDF format and RAW files are available on request.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.