Single Cell Proteomics Analysis ServicesOnline Inquiry
Single-cell proteomics enables qualitative and quantitative analysis of protein composition within individual cells to obtain information on the differences in the proteomes of different individual cells and to build a fine molecular map of proteins.
Creative Proteomics can provide single-cell proteomics services that fundamentally reveal the differences in types and their states between different individual cells, allowing you to better understand cells and their phenotypes and life activities.
Single Cell Analysis Technical Methods
- SCoPE2 single cell proteomics analysis method
- NanoPOTS single cell proteomics analysis method
Separation methods using nano-liquid chromatography or electrophoresis as the front end. Labeled carrier proteins are added before the separation step to reduce losses due to interaction with the nano-liquid chromatography column.
With the multi-channel advantage of tandem mass-tagging (TMT), one of the channels is used as a carrier cell channel, typically for 20 to 200 cell volumes of sample. The other channels are used as single cell channels. Each channel is mixed and detected on the machine after completion of TMT labeling.
The use of the carrier cell channel can effectively compensate for the loss of single cell samples in the subsequent analysis and can greatly improve the throughput of single cell detection.
Single-Cell ProtEomics by Mass Spectrometry (SCoPE2) (Specht et al., 2021)
The nanoPOTS (Nanodroplet processing in one pot for trace samples) technology combined with TMT isobaric labeling improves single-cell proteome coverage and quantitative accuracy and can be used to analyze individual mammalian cells containing ~0.2 ng of total protein.
Workflow of the nanoPOTS-TMT-based single cell proteomics platform (Dou et al. 2019).
|Method||Throughput (cell numbers/run)||Identified protein number|
Advantages of the Single Cell Proteome Service
- High specificity and accuracy: A specially developed single cell sample preparation system ensures that individual cells are obtained and analyzed with proteomic precision.
- Ultra-high depth and sensitivity: Specially optimized chromatography mass spectrometry system, more sensitive to small amount of protein, ensuring less cell volume and higher depth.
- Highly stable and reproducible platform: Strict quality control for each - step experiment, multiple replicates per - sample, ensuring the accuracy and true validity of data.
- Powerful bioinformatics analysis support: Common bioinformatics analysis and personalized in-depth data analysis can be provided.
Single Cell Proteomics Solutions Include but Are Not Limited to
- Building a refined organ proteome profile
- Tumor heterogeneity and drug resistance studies
- Circulating tumor cell (CTC) analysis
- Immune system and tumor immunity studies
- Cell therapy analysis
- Neuroscience research
- Reproductive Research
- High-throughput drug screening
- Specht, H., Emmott, et al. (2021). Single-cell proteomic and transcriptomic analysis of macrophage heterogeneity using SCoPE2. Genome biology, 22(1), 1-27.
- Dou, M., Clair, G., et al. (2019). High-throughput single cell proteomics enabled by multiplex isobaric labeling in a nanodroplet sample preparation platform. Analytical chemistry, 91(20), 13119-13127.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.