Subcellular Analysis ServicesOnline Inquiry
The development of high-sensitivity and high-resolution mass spectrometry techniques has made subcellular analysis possible. A clear understanding of the composition and activity of subcellular structures such as the nucleus, mitochondria, lysosomes and other cellular sub-structures whose location and activity are known to play a key role in cellular regulation has become critical for research. Powerful technologies allow the detection and quantification of a variety of cellular components including proteins, post-translational modifications, peptides, metabolites and lipid molecules.
As a good partner for pharmaceutical companies, research institutions and government agencies, Creative Proteomics can provide you with subcellular multi-omics services, including subcellular proteomics, subcellular metabolomics and subcellular lipidomics services to accelerate your relevant research progress. Subcellular proteomics analysis can yield more information about the expression of low-abundance proteins, as well as information about protein translocation and interactions between subcellular structures. Subcellular metabolomics can study the metabolic processes that occur dynamically in specific organelles, and studies reveal the metabolite transfer patterns between organelles and cytoplasm.
The Subcellular Assays We Offer Include but Are Not Limited to:
Exosome Analysis Service
Extracellular Vesicles Analysis Service
Membrane Analysis Service
Mitochondrial Analysis Service
Golgi Apparatus Analysis Service
Centrosome Analysis Service
Nuclear Analysis Service
Endoplasmic Reticulum Analysis Service
Peroxisome Analysis Service
Chloroplast Analysis Service
Advantages of Our Services:
- Multiple separation and enrichment methods are used in combination, including ultra-centrifugation or density gradient centrifugation, affinity purification, nanotechnology, and microfluidic analysis, to obtain purer organelles.
- With high throughput and sensitive mass spectrometry system, it can well detect low abundance proteins and metabolites.
- Provide detailed bioinformatics analysis services to help find differentially expressed substances and visualize data.
- Strict quality control ensures that the final result is accurate and reliable.
- Fast turnaround time. The result report is concise and clear.
Want other services? Please contact us. Our professionals will proactively contact you after receiving your email to understand your needs and provide you with assistance.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.