Exosome Analysis ServicesOnline Inquiry
Exosomes are lipid bilayer membrane vesicles released by the fusion of the restricted membrane of multivesicular bodies with the cytoplasmic membrane, with a diameter of about 30-200 nm and a biconcave disc or cup shape under electron microscopy. Exosomes are capable of transporting their endogenous proteins, lipids, nucleic acids, miRNAs and other informative materials, participating in intercellular communication and physiological metabolic processes of the organism, and are considered to be important carriers of intercellular communication, disease diagnosis and prognostic circulating biomarkers. They show a very promising research value in clinical diagnosis and treatment. Exosomes regulate the biological activity of recipient cells through the proteins, nucleic acids and lipids they carry, thus participating in biological processes such as immune response, antigen presentation, cell migration, cell differentiation, and tumor invasion.
Creative Proteomics provides you with a professional exosome multi-omics analysis platform. We have high-resolution mass spectrometry instruments and a professional bioinformatics team to provide you with exosome proteomic, exosome metabolomic and exosome lipidomic analysis services. We aim to provide you with high-quality services to accelerate the progress of your project and open up new horizons.
The Exosome Assays We Offer Include but Are Not Limited to:
- Nanoparticle tracking analysis (NTA)
- Electron microscopy analysis
- Western blot
- Exosome protein profile identification
- Exosome protein composition analysis
- Exosome protein expression level analysis
- Analysis of differential expression of exosomal proteins
- Exosome metabolite differential expression analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of exosome metabolites
- Analysis of exosome membrane lipid composition and levels
- Analysis of differential expression of exosome lipid molecules
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of exosome lipid molecules
Untargeted multi-omic analysis of colorectal cancer-specific exosomes (Eylem et al., 2020)
- Data quality control and molecular identification
- Expression quantitative analysis
- Differential analysis
- Functional annotation and enrichment analysis
Applications of Exosome Analysis
- Research on mechanisms related to the pathogenesis and progression of metabolic and cardiovascular diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer and other diseases
- Studying the effects of exosomes on tissue function
- Study of exosomes and related inflammatory responses
- Research related to exosomes as disease-specific biomarkers
- Research related to the involvement of exosomes as carriers of drugs in disease treatment
- Eylem, C. C., Yilmaz, M., Derkus, B., Nemutlu, E., et al. (2020). Untargeted multi-omic analysis of colorectal cancer-specific exosomes reveals joint pathways of colorectal cancer in both clinical samples and cell culture. Cancer letters, 469, 186-194.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.