Peroxisome Metabolomics Analysis Services
Peroxisomes are subcellular organelles found in eukaryotic cells. They are round, surrounded by a single membrane, and contain various metabolic enzymes. The main function is to participate in lipid metabolism, such as catabolism of long-chain fatty acids and anabolic metabolism of plasmalogens, cholesterol and so on. In addition, peroxisomes can inactivate toxic substances such as hydrogen peroxide, protecting cells from these toxic substances. Disruption of the peroxisome results in metabolic stress. Impaired peroxisome function may lead to the development of heterogeneous hereditary metabolic diseases.
Creative Proteomics provides a one-stop service for peroxisome metabolomics analysis, which aims to conduct a comprehensive analysis of peroxisome from a holistic perspective. The main contents include: 1) peroxisome-related biochemical metabolism; 2) The link between peroxisomal dysgenesis and disease; 3) Effects of mutations in peroxisome functional proteins and biogenic proteins on cell metabolites.
We Provide the Following Services, including but not Limited to:
Our services include targeted and untargeted metabolomics analysis. You can choose according to your purpose and sample.
1. Untargeted Metabolomics Services
Unbiased detection of the dynamic changes of all small molecule metabolites (mainly endogenous small molecule compounds with a relative molecular weight within 1000 Da) before and after being stimulated or disturbed in cells, tissues, organs or organisms. Differential metabolites are screened by biochemical analysis. Path analysis of differential metabolites reveals the physiological mechanisms of their changes.
Creative Proteomics has established a reliable untargeted metabolomics research and analysis protocol for different biological samples. We have an efficient liquid phase separation and mass spectrometry detection system with high resolution and high stability. We set up QC samples during sample testing to ensure the accuracy and repeatability of experimental results. We can provide but not limited to the following research solutions.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors linked to disease
- Peroxisome-associated biochemical metabolism
- Role of proteins involved in peroxisome biogenesis in liver cancer cell metabolism and signaling pathways
- Peroxisome PEX mutation leads to abnormal metabolism of organisms linked to peroxisome disease
Creative Proteomics provides standard one-stop services for untargeted metabolomics. You only need to provide a well-preserved biological sample. Our professional technical service team completes the entire process from sample preparation to data analysis, and provides a complete analysis report.
2. Targeted Metabolomics Services
Detection and analysis of targeted metabolites, especially for one or more pathway metabolites. Quantify and analyze several target compounds in all or part of metabolites in certain pathways involved in peroxisomes. We have the GC-Q ToF MS system and developed a large-scale metabolomics quantitative method with the help of MRM (multiple reaction monitoring) or PRM (parallel reaction monitoring) technology.
|Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy||700 MHz Bruker Avance III HD||10-6|
|GC-MS||Finnigan TRACE DSQ GC-MS system with Electron Ionization (EI) and Chemical Ionization (CI) capability; 7200B GC/Q-TOF||10-12|
|LC-MS||Agilent Ion Trap LC-MS system||10-15|
Advantages of Peroxisome Metabolomics Analysis Services:
- Advanced instruments and equipment: Creative Proteomics has a variety of detection equipment such as NMR, LC-MS, GC-MS, and can be flexibly selected according to different experimental needs.
- Rich experience: Creative Proteomics has 13 years of experience in proteomics and metabolomics analysis, and has a professional metabolomics team.
- Strict quality control: From sample processing, quality evaluation to machine testing, every step is strictly controlled to ensure the accuracy of the results.
- Professional bioinformatics analysis: Creative Proteomics has a professional and experienced bioinformatics analysis team to provide you with comprehensive and high-quality data analysis.
- Cost-effective: Creative Proteomics can provide customers with comprehensive services to help you effectively save experimental costs.
Peroxisome Metabolomics Analysis Roadmap
Data Analysis of Peroxisome Metabolomics
|Standard Analysis||Data preprocessing (noise filtering, peak matching, peak extraction) and normalization|
|Data quality control (QC sample TIC overlay and PCA analysis)|
|Differential metabolite screening (PCA. PLS-DA dimensionality reduction processing, volcanic map)|
|Differential metabolite analysis (Venn diagram, cluster heat map, metabolite correlation analysis, Z-score analysis, pathway analysis, ROC analysis)|
|Personalized Analysis||Weighted gene co-expression network analysis (WGCNA)|
|Metabolite correlation analysis|
|Analysis of factors affecting metabolic pathways|
Other Related Services:
- Peroxisome Isolation and Purification Service
- Peroxisome Proteomics Services
- Protein Subcellular Localization
- Waterham H R, Ferdinandusse S, Wanders R J A. Human disorders of peroxisome metabolism and biogenesis. Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Cell Research, 2016, 1863(5): 922-933.
- Keller H, Mahfoudi A, Dreyer C, et al. Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors and Lipid Metabolism. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1993, 684(1): 157-173.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.