Subcellular Multi-omics Analysis Service
The process of occurrence and regulation of life phenomena is extremely complex. The same biological process may occur in different subcellular locations, and the genes involved may be regulated by different regulatory mechanisms. In the process of the occurrence and development of complex diseases such as tumor, autoimmune disease and metabolic disease, as well as in the life phenomena such as stem cell differentiation, embryonic development and species evolution, multilevel changes and regulation such as genome, transcriptome, proteome and epigenetic inheritance may be involved.
Multi-group analysis can obtain a large amount of data in a short time. The research results can be obtained quickly by combining with the key analysis. The data of omics at different levels can be mutually verified, making the end of the experiment obtained by comprehensive analysis more reliable. The multi-layer omics integration can overcome the defects caused by single-layer omics in detecting the difference of preference. The multilayer omics integration can make up for the defect caused by the difference of preference in single group detection. There is a tendency to magnify the effect from gene, protein to metabolism, and it is easier to find the difference by analyzing the downstream omics data.
As a good partner of pharmaceutical companies and research institutions, Creative Proteomics can provide genomics, transcriptomics, proteomics and metabolomics experiments and data analysis services, as well as provide multi-omics joint analysis to accelerate your project progress.
Advantages of Subcellular Multi-omics Analysis Service
- In-depth exploration of candidate pathogenic factors: integrate genomics and transcriptomics data, and analyze the multi-layer response of disease occurrence. These include changes in expression levels caused by gene mutations, as well as various forms of isomers and feedback regulation in transcriptional regulation, translation, and post-translational regulation. Target pathogenic targets based on changes in candidate factors at different levels.
- Construct gene regulatory network: The interaction between genes, mRNA, regulatory factors, and proteins in an organism forms a network relationship. Through the construction of gene regulatory networks, the various molecules are connected to each other. It will help to clarify the regulation and causality between the various molecules, and promote the research on the molecular mechanism and genetic basis of complex traits in genetic diseases.
- Multi-omics joint analysis: For example, the impact of candidate genes screened at the DNA level at the transcription level, mutation analysis at the RNA level for genes that are significantly differentially expressed at the RNA level, and integrated analysis based on metabolite related enzymes and differential genes.
We Provide the Following Services, including but not Limited to:
- Combined analysis of proteome and metabolome
- Combined analysis of proteome and transcriptome
- Combined analysis of proteome and lipid group
- Combined analysis of transcriptome and metabolome
- Combined transcriptome and lipid analysis
- Combined analysis of modified proteins and targeted metabolism
- Combined analysis of proteome and modified proteome
In addition to the above integrated analysis, Creative Proteomics can customize exclusive solutions for you based on your projects and needs. If you want to know more about the analysis service of multi-omics, please contact us.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.