Subcellular Targeted Metabolomics Service
Targeted metabolomics can detect and analyze specific metabolites in a specific and specific way, validate candidate biomarkers and analyze known target compounds. Targeted metabolome can enrich blood, urine or other body fluids as well as a specific metabolite in tissues and make accurate quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Creative Proteomics have gas chromatography-mass spectrometry platform, liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry platform and nuclear magnetic resonance quantitative metabolomics platform, as well as MRM (multiple reaction monitoring) and PRM (parallel reaction monitoring) technology, can provide you with targeted metabolomics analysis services. We can help you detect metabolites secreted by organelles or related products of the metabolic reactions that they participate in, thereby accelerating relevant research in biopharmaceuticals, disease mechanisms, agriculture, or microbes.
|Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy||700 MHz Bruker Avance III HD||10-6|
|GC-MS||Finnigan TRACE DSQ GC-MS system with Electron Ionization (EI) and Chemical Ionization (CI) capability; 7200B GC/Q-TOF||10-12|
|LC-MS||Agilent Ion Trap LC-MS system||10-15|
Advantages of Targeted Metabolomics Analysis Service:
- Advanced instruments and equipment: Creative Proteomics has a variety of detection equipment such as NMR, LC-MS, GC-MS, and can be flexibly selected according to different experimental needs.
- Rich experience: Creative Proteomics has 13 years of experience in proteomics and metabolomics analysis, and has a professional metabolomics team.
- Strict quality control: From sample processing, quality evaluation to machine testing, every step is strictly controlled to ensure the accuracy of the results.
- Professional bioinformatics analysis: Creative Proteomics has a professional and experienced bioinformatics analysis team to provide you with comprehensive and high-quality data analysis.
- Cost-effective: Creative Proteomics can provide customers with comprehensive services to help you effectively save experimental costs.
|Sample Types||Sample Volume||Notes|
|Tissues (Plants and Animals)||≥100 mg||The minimum weight should not be less than 50 mg.|
|Cells and Microbes Samples||≥10 mg; Bacterial Solution ≥20 µL; Number of cells ≥107||It must be quenched. Need to quickly inactivate microorganisms with liquid nitrogen or organic solvents to stop their metabolism instantly|
|Biological Fluid (Plasma, Serum)||≥200 µL||Repeated freezing and thawing of sample must be eliminated. The total volume is not less than 100 µL. Plasma is the fluid that removes blood cells after anticoagulation with an anticoagulant. Serum is the supernatant after blood clotting. Stored at -80°C.|
Other Related Services:
- Subcellular Untargeted Metabolomics Service
- Mitochondrial Metabolomics Analysis Service
- Chloroplast Metabolomics Analysis Services
- Endoplasmic Reticulum Metabolomics Analysis Services
- Peroxisome Metabolomics Analysis Services
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.