Chloroplast Metabolomics Analysis Services
The main goal of metabolomics is to perform a comprehensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the temporally and spatially resolved distribution of all metabolites present in a given biological system. Chloroplast is an important organelle for photosynthesis of green plants, and it is the site of countless different chemical reactions.
Creative Proteomics provides a one-stop service for chloroplast metabolomics analysis, which aims to conduct a comprehensive analysis of chloroplast from a holistic perspective. The main contents include: 1) Aqueous isolation of organelles, non-aqueous isolation of chloroplasts and non-aqueous fractionation of tissues. It can closely approximate the changes of metabolites in chloroplasts; 2) Analysis of multiple metabolic pathways and photosynthesis-related metabolites in chloroplasts; 3) Analysis of metabolic pathways associated with chloroplasts and cytoplasmic matrix and mitochondria; 4) Comparative analysis and evolutionary studies of metabolic networks.
We Provide the Following Services, including but not Limited to:
Our services include targeted and untargeted metabolomics analysis. You can choose according to your experimental purpose and sample.
1. Untargeted Metabolomics Services
Unbiased detection of all small molecule metabolites in the chloroplast. For the analysis of the structure of unknown analytes, we use the hierarchical annotation system based on MS metabolomics research. LC (UPLC)-MS technology is used to collect mass spectra of chloroplast metabolites. Compare the content of metabolites in different groups of samples to find differential metabolites. And explore metabolic pathways between differential metabolites.
2. Targeted Metabolomics Services
Quantify and analyze several target compounds in chloroplast or all or part of metabolites involved in a certain pathway. We have the GC-QToF MS system and developed a large-scale metabolomics quantitative method with the help of MRM (multiple reaction monitoring) or PRM (parallel reaction monitoring) technology. Several compound classes ranging from highly polar compounds of the Calvin cycle to semi-polar plant hormones and non-polar compounds like plant lipids can be detected.
Limitation: Reliable reference compounds are needed to identify and quantify the metabolic profile.
Schematic diagram indicating the workflow from biological sample to metabolite functional assignment. (Stephan el al, 2012)
|Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy||700 MHz Bruker Avance III HD||10-6|
|GC-MS||Finnigan TRACE DSQ GC-MS system with Electron Ionization (EI) and Chemical Ionization (CI) capability; 7200B GC/Q-TOF||10-12|
|LC-MS||Agilent Ion Trap LC-MS system||10-15|
Advantages of Chloroplast Metabolomics Analysis Services:
- Advanced instruments and equipment: NMR, LC-MS, GC-MS and other detection equipment can be flexibly selected according to different experimental needs.
- Rich experience: Creative Proteomics has 13 years of experience in proteomics and metabolomics analysis, and has a professional metabolomics team.
- Strict quality control: From sample processing, quality evaluation to machine testing, every step is strictly controlled to ensure the accuracy of the results.
- Professional bioinformatics analysis: Creative Proteomics has a professional and experienced bioinformatics analysis team to provide you with comprehensive and high-quality data analysis.
- Cost-effective: Creative Proteomics can provide customers with comprehensive services to help you effectively save experimental costs.
Chloroplast Metabolomics Analysis Roadmap
Data Analysis of Chloroplast Metabolomics
|Standard Analysis||Data preprocessing (noise filtering, peak matching, peak extraction) and normalization|
|Data quality control (QC sample TIC overlay and PCA analysis)|
|Differential metabolite screening (PCA. PLS-DA dimensionality reduction processing, volcanic map)|
|Differential metabolite analysis (Venn diagram, cluster heat map, metabolite correlation analysis, Z-score analysis, pathway analysis, ROC analysis)|
|Personalized Analysis||Weighted gene co-expression network analysis (WGCNA)|
|Metabolite correlation analysis|
|Analysis of factors affecting metabolic pathways|
Other Related Services:
- Chloroplast Isolation and Chloroplast Protein Purification
- Chloroplast Proteomics Services
- Protein Subcellular Localization
- Dietz K J. Subcellular metabolomics: the choice of method depends on the aim of the study. Journal of experimental botany, 2017, 68(21-22): 5695-5698.
- Kueger S, Steinhauser D, et al. High‐resolution plant metabolomics: from mass spectral features to metabolites and from whole‐cell analysis to subcellular metabolite distributions. The Plant Journal, 2012, 70(1): 39-50.
*For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.